Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Another Very Happy Client We Have Worked WIth

About 12 years ago you were helping me try to refinance my condo in my name alone while I was going through a divorce with my ex-husband. On the day that the valuer was coming out to for the assessment of my condo the company I was working for laid off all the staff and I was out of a job. It was all unexpected and devastating for me. As a result I was not able to proceed with the refinance and was forced to sell my condo.  When I called you to see if I could settle the $600 bill for the assessment out of the goodness in your heart you told me not to worry about the bill and hoped I would recommend you to other potential buyers in the future.  This was a wonderful act of kindness that stays with me today. I don't know if you remember any of it but I do and sometimes even share the story with others. Have a wonderful holiday season.


Kelly Carlin

No comments:

Post a Comment