Monday, March 2, 2015

Listen To What Our Clients Our Saying



Kelly Carlin:"About 12 years ago you were helping me try to refinance my condo in my name alone while I was going through a divorce with my ex-husband. On the day that the value was coming out to for the assessment of my condo the company I was working for laid off all the staff and I was out of a job. It was all unexpected and devastating for me. As a result I was not able to proceed with the refinance and was forced to sell my condo.  When I called you to see if I could settle the $600 bill for the assessment out of the goodness in your heart you told me not to worry about the bill and hoped I would recommend you to other potential buyers in the future.  This was a wonderful act of kindness that stays with me today. I don't know if you remember any of it but I do and sometimes even share the story with others. Have a wonderful holiday season."


The Nguyen Family:
"It is us who should have thanked you for your support, kindness, and professionalism that have helped us realizing our dream in purchasing the homes we dreamed of.

We count our association with you throughout the years as a special blessing that we have been given."


Mark Hutcheson
Partner/Chairman - Davis Wright Tremaine LLP:
"Ron Black, Julie Bailey and the rest of the team at Cherry Creek are absolutely wonderful to work with.  They are efficient and effective and get things done in a very timely manner.  If you are looking for guides to lead you through the paperwork maze of mortgage financing or refinancing, you will not find anyone better than Ron and Julie.  They will not let you down".


Lew and Barbara White:
"Ron Black and his team did our last mtg at Sterling Bank.  We followed them to Cherry Creek because of their past service level.  They did a great job, again".


Kim Simmons:
"Ron Black & Julie Bailey were great to work with as usual"

Danielle Anderson:
"I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Ron & Julie team.  I only wish every experience in life could be as easy as it was buying a HOUSE with you guys!  Thank you to the moon and back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment